Monday, March 2, 2009

Workout Monday, March 2nd - Total Body

Another Typical Monday... I felt like I needed another kick start to the week and did a Great and Grueling total body workout.

For a quick tutorial of most of these exercises you can go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5RPaOMXkfQ

No rest (Except when I stopped to talk to Ali Vincent from the Biggest Loser at 24hr fitness about 3/4 the way through)

BODY WEIGHT
-50 Prisoner Squats
- 50 Push Ups
- 25 Squat Jumps
- 50 Medicine ball leg curls
- 50 Medicine Ball Jack knifes
- 25 pull Ups
- 50 Step Ups (25 Each leg)
- 50 Inverted rows
- 50 Lunges (25 Each leg) (this is where I took a Break... Ali was filling me in on her plans coming up to travel the US media circuit and write her own book on her time on the BL - Very Interesting stuff)
- 50 close Grip Push ups
- 25 Chin Ups
- 25 Dips

Total of 500 reps - Total Workout time: 25 minutes - including rest/talk time) - Sweat like mad...

No comments: