Friday, March 13, 2009

Thursday-Friday Workouts March 12-13

I did end up playing basketball on Thursday night... 2 x 20min halves with a full 3 minute Break. We had only 5 players, so i ran the entire time. And we got killed, so we were playing extra hard playing catch-up for most of the game. - Great Sweat and after 3 Days of Basketball, My legs were J-E-L-L-O once again.

For my Friday workout i focused on upper body, and wanted to do something I would feel for the rest of the weekend.

Phase #1:
20 Chin ups (Get all 20 before I moved on)
20 Curls using a 60lb curl bar
20 Dips - bodyweight
15 Pull ups -
15 Curls using 30lb dumbbells in each hand
15 Dips - bodyweight
10 chin ups
10 Curls using 30 lb Dumbbells
10 Dips (i kept going and got 20 just to get the extra burn)

Phase#2:
15 Incline Dumbbell press with 45lbs in each hand
15 Pec Deck Flys @ 135lbs
15 Reverse push Up or inverted row
12Incline Dumbbell press with 45lbs in each hand
12Pec Deck Flys @ 135lbs
12Reverse push Up or inverted row
9 Incline Dumbbell press with 45lbs in each hand
9 Dec Deck Flys @ 135lbs
9 Reverse push Up or Inverted row

to finish off my upper body I put 135lbs on the bench press and went until my arms couldn't go anymore... I got to 18 i then did the Same thing with a 40 lb curl bar... I got 37.

total Workout time: 32 min. plus Steam sauna.

hit the steam room and I was toast! I will definitely be feeling it all weekend. Plus tomorrow we are going White Water Rafting, so that should be fun, and give me plenty of exercise.

No comments: