Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Workout Tuesday March 3rd

So Last night (Monday) i decided to take all the kids to 24hr fitness to the day care, and tried to get some Basketball playing in. It was Awesome! i was able to play in 4 pick ups Games to 15 by 1's an 2's lasting a total of about 1 Hr of great basketball and hard running up and down the court. I felt Great.

this morning i wanted to see how my body would react to doing the Same Hard core total body workout I did yesterday, plus i had a friend with me this time and I wanted him to feel the Pain as well.

So here was the workout: (A bit slower this time... the muscles were still a bit tight)
- 50 Prisoner Squats (This time with a 12 lb medicine ball)
- 50 Push ups
- 50 Squat Jumps (with 12 lb medicine ball)
- 50 Medicine ball curls
- 50 medicine ball jack knifes
- 50 Step ups (25 each leg)
- 25 Pull ups
- 50 Lunges (25 Each leg)
- 25 Inverted rows
- 50 close grip Push ups
- 50 Squats
- 25 Chin ups

525 reps of fat burning fun!

As for the body.. it feels Great right now. tomorrow I am going for my time trial in the mile to see how close I am to my goal of the sub 6:30 mile.

No comments: