Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Workout Wednesday March 4th

Cardio day... And i needed it. Apparently after 2 days of total body workouts, my legs actually enjoyed a break from all the Resistance training and felt good on the treadmill for the first 15 minutes...

but after that it was all downhill. my Legs are sore, shot, and in need of recovery... I'll be swimming I think for the rest of this week's Cardio.

Partially my fault too, because i went out really fast, and did a (fast for me) 7:50 interval Style mile on the treadmill, and then had too slow way down for the final 12 minutes of the run (now jog) i still mixed up the speeds, keeping my body guessing, but I felt Sluggish.

I know I was supposed to do my first timed mile to see how close I was to my goal, but I forgot the stopwatch, and didn't feel my I-pod was a good enough time tracker to get a good accurate time.

I'll get it in sometime later this week, possibly Friday, if my legs are up to it!

No comments: