Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Workout Monday March 9th

Time TRIAL DAY:

So I finally Did it. i had put it off, and put it off, until i just needed to go get it done,
At 4:40pm on Monday afternoon in the Middle of Westwood Track Practice, I ran and timed myself in the mile.

drum roll:

final time: 07:26 flat.

Lungs Hurt, Legs, were J-e-l-l-o, and I can still feel the tightness today... But I was pleased with my initial Run. about 15-20 seconds faster than i thought i would be.

not many Middle aged 200+ lb men can runa Sub 7:30 mile.

I am going to run it again in 3 weeks and see how far I've progressed.

I do know that just by losing 5 lbs between now and then without doing much else, should put me under the 78 min mark, which will be one step closer to the 6:29 goal.

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks!

2 comments:

PHATT Devil said...

Brilliant Yape...very impressed!

PHATT Devil said...

Brilliant Yape...very impressive!