Thursday, March 12, 2009

Workout Wednesday March 11th

Once Again... i decided i needed some additional basketball skills.

I spent the first 2.5 hours working on my new Gym "The Wright Fitness" and was already tires, sweaty and my arms and hands hurt from moving mats, and getting the flooring in place.

So i decided once again at 24 hr fitness to test my BBall skills at the pick up court. our team stayed on the court for over an hour running 5 on 5 full court.

I was spent! It was great, and I felt great. I'll be playing Basketball Again, This time as a Member of our Ward multi Stake tournament so one more hour of BBall Here i come for Thursday!

Friday will definitely need to be a Hard core upper body Workout.

1 comment:

JB said...

Where is your gym at? Is the Gym going to be open during the day or just from 5-7 am?