Monday, February 9, 2009

Workout Weekend and monday Feb 9th

So this weekend I was up at Sunrise burning the Thighs snowboarding... the high altitude Leg Workout was awesome! Of course I ate like Crap all weekend at Gas Stations, but had fun. - I'll attach a Pic soon! - It might be my best photo ever.

For Monday.. I am Sick, the Weekend was long, non stop, and the lack of sleep mixed with an already existing head cold, put me over the edge... So I'll just tell you what I would have done, and might still do later tonight after I get home and some rest - While Watching Heros.

Warm up... 20 Push Ups, 20 sit Ups, 20 Jump Squat pull Ups (stand beneath the bar, squat low, and explode up as high as you can and pull yourself up the rest of the way on a pull up bar.)

Circuit #1:
One legged Leg Extensions x 20
one Legged Leg Curls x 20
One legged Calf Raises x20
Repeat with other Leg
and then one more time with BOTH legs

circuit #2:
Medicine Ball squat jumps x 15
Medicine Ball step ups x 15 each leg
Wall Sit x 1 Min.
Do it twice!

I am going to try a nice cool down on an elliptical machine tonight, just 5-6 minutes, using arms and legs.

No comments: