Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cardio Workout - Interval Style Wed. Feb. 18th

I needed to get some real good Cardio in this week... I've given myself until the end of March to lose 6% bodyfat. That won't get me anywhere near 6% actual bodyfat, but losing 6% should help me get closer to the beach body I've never had... "I'll keep you updated and may even put in the Speedo pics that i have been getting requested for! :)

So I needed an oil Change... Walmart seemed like a great place to get it and the line was about 2 Cars long meaning about an hour wait... Perfect timing to go to 24 hr fitness down the Strip mall and get in a workout. - amazing how you can find time to workout when you think you have no time to workout.

Workout:
Treadmill Interval Workout - 0.5% Incline (closer to real street running)
Min 1: 5.7mph
Min 2: 6.5mph
Min 3: 7.2mph
Min 4: 8.0mph
Min 5: 6.5mph

REPEAT the ABOVE 5 More times for a total of 30 minutes. - 2 min cool Down.

total Workout time: 32 min.
Distance: 3.35 miles
Pace Avg 6.7mph (9 min mile pace)
Calories burned: 525

Give it a Try... Change up the MPH to fit your own Running style... Everyone is different. (most much faster than I)

No comments: