Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daily workout Tuesday Feb. 24th

Getting out of bed was TOUGH this morning! the alarm was "snoozed" twice, and i finally rolled out of bed! thus I had less time to do my workout, which for me today was fine, because i just wasn't feeling it! -


WHY? well, because last night i decided to go BACK to the gym, i dropped my Kids off at the Play center and played 4 Games of full court b-ball for just over an hour... i was spent and stiff this morning, that's why.

But, I did get my Butt out of bed and to the gym.

Why? - because i have goals, and I really want to achieve them, no I am going to achieve them.

So here was my workout

LEG DAY:
Warm up: Squats - one of the oldest and truest forms of total Leg workouts you can do
Set #1: 135lbs for 20 reps
Set #2: 185 lbs for 15 reps
Set #3 205 lbs for 10 reps

On to the core of the workout: 4 Exercises Sets of 20, 15 and then 10 no rest!
Leg press machine - (all the weight about 200lbs)
Calf raises... Same weight did them on the leg press machine
Leg Extensions - set on 10 on the machine
Leg curls - set on 10 on the machine

i then Stretched and stretched for the last minutes of my workout and spent 15 minutes in the steam sauna.

Not a Killer workout, but I am feeling it now, and am glad I got up and did something!

No comments: