Monday, February 23, 2009

Daily Workout Monday Feb 23

I love the Weekend to Recover... it makes Monday's workouts so much better. You feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the World! It would be great to keep that Monday energy throughout the week!

I focused on upper Body Today...
Warm Up:
5 Push Ups 5 Chin Ups
10 Push Ups 5 Chin Ups
15 push ups 5 Chin Ups
20 push ups 5 Chin Ups

4 exercises: Sets of 20 of each exercise then set of 15, then 10 -= NO REST
Straight bar Curls: 60 lbs
Lat pull Down 105 lbs
Alternating Dumbbell Curls: 30 lbs
Seated Cable Row: 90 lbs

3 Exercises: Sets of 15 of each, then 12, and Finally 9 - No Rest
Inverted push ups - Body weight
Shoulder press: x 40lbs each arm
Dips - Body weight


I then Finished the session with 3 Sets of Ab Exercises doing 20-25 reps each.

Total Workout time :30 min.

I'm glad I don't drive a stick Shift or I might not have made it home...

No comments: