Tuesday, January 27, 2009

workout for Monday Jan 26th

i wish i had a great excuse for not posting last week. The Truth is Other than Yard Work and House Chores, and of course playing with the kids, i didnt really workout. I was active, but no official workouts.

I think my body just told me Hey, slow down, take a quick Break.. - so I did , but might have let it go a bit long.. No worries, back on track, and my monday Workout was GREAT! - I had lots of energy, and actually did more than I thought I could.

Group 1:

Bodyweight dips x 20
Reverse Push Ups x 20
Curls with Striaght bar 60 lbs x 20
Then set of 15 reps and then with 10 reps.

Group 2:

Lat Pull rows 105lbs x 15
Lat Pull downs 105 lbs x 15
Pec dec fly machine 120lbs x 15
Then Sets of 12reps and 9reps of each

Treadmill:
Interval running for 20 minutes... this is where I fel the week lay-off the most.
got about 12 minutes of running in at various seppeds from 5mph-7.5mph switching it up each minute, but had to walk often, my body was through.

No comments: