Monday, June 15, 2009

Back at It and Officially going to POST

So here is a quick video I did a few months ago for my 5 Favorite Exercises... I make sure I do each of these at least twice a week in some form or another...




This next Video was part of our "Lake Powell Workouts" on our Vacation... It's a 1/4 mile Straight uphill Sand dune that takes a mean toll on your quads, and calves getting to the top... Getting down is SO much more fun as you will see in the video below




As for workouts Last Week... - some running, Sprinting work, a bit of basketball, and I took my clients to the Track on Friday... Here was the workout I took one of my clients through that i did with him:
Warm up Lap - 1/4 Mile jog:
100m sprint x 2 (Slow Jog 100M in between sprint)
200m sprint x 2 (slow Jog 100m in between sprint)

Push ups on wall - 1 min
Lunges against wall - 1 min
Dips on wall - 1 Min
Step ups on Wall - 1 min

10 pull ups
20 push ups
20 Sit Ups
10 chin ups
15 Dips
20 Sit-ups

Ab work for 4 min. to finish things off.

It was a Great workout... felt good to Stretch out the legs, and didn't get sore.

No comments: