Friday, May 8, 2009

Workouts This week Thurs-Fri

Thursday: I hit the challenge 500 one more time this week. - I did it in a different order, but completed all of the reps for each exercise in 23:46. 2 minutes faster than I have ever done it before... and hit my goal of getting it under 25 minutes... However, I still want to do it from the beginning and get it under 25 mnutes. not sure if I was just jazzed and got it done fast, or if the order had more to do with it than I thought. We'll see.

Here was the order:
25 Pull Ups
50 Lunges (25 Each Leg)
50 Inverted rows
50 Squats
50 close Grip Push Ups
50 Prisoner squats
50 Step Ups (25 Each Leg)
50 Push ups
25 Balance ball leg curls
50 Balance Ball Jack-knifes
25 36" box Jumps
25 chin ups

Total time 23Min 46sec - New personal best

Friday:
Cardio heavy Day.. I did a nice warm up in the BBall Gym. I Ran 10 suicides the length of the court. - That sucked!

I then hit the INCLINE Treadmill they have there... goes up to a 30 incline - Ridiculous!
hit the Interval button and varied the Incline from a 6 to a 30 and a few in between - Changes every minute for 20 minutes. on the 6-11 inclines I ran at about a 6 or so. on the higher inclines i walked at just under 4mph. -

Then to the Steam sauna and DONE!
total workout time: 40 minutes plus a Steam Sauna

No comments: