Tuesday, May 5, 2009

workouts For the Last Week or So

Once Again.. haven't been neglecting the Workouts.. just the updates.

Things have actually been running pretty smoothly.
Yesterday: 30 minute Elliptical.. Interval Training - MIX 3 (forward, forward with Arms, Arms Only, Reverse, Recover, REPEAT!)

30 min: 5 miles... that was HUGE, I have never had a session quite like that.

TODAY: - I will be doing the challenge 500 for time... and then playing BBall for an hour or so.

Between 1-2 hr basketball sessions the 30 minute Elliptical interval training i have been doing and my own strength training program... my Body is beginning to not only BE in shape.. but also Starting to TAKE shape.

I have biceps! :)
Waistline is slimming
Looking better, Feeling better... but I'm at the point where NOW every choice I make, makes even MORE of a difference .

Stay Tuned... i may be posting pics soon.

No comments: