Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday May 18th, 2009

Started a new Cleanse i heard about from a friend.... Apple Juice and water ONLY for 3 Days, then drink a cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil before bed on the 3rd night, after soaking my mouth with lemon juice to numb it, and sleep on my "right" side I think. not sure why, but hey, I'll give it a try. - Supposed to do wonders in removing the "gunk"

Now to today's workout:
Challenge 500 9of course) I needed another jump Start to the week, and felt I needed to test out my knee after Friday's pain... I'm fine (I think)

I did it in the CORRECT order today to see if i could break the 25 min mark. not only did i do it, but I also destroyed my other time i did in a different order.
TOTAL Time: 23min 12 Sec. (23:12) - Not too shabby!

Here's the workout:
50 Prisoner squats
50 push ups
25 36" box jumps
25 Exercise ball Leg Curls
50 Exercise ball jackknives
50 step ups (25 each leg)
25 Pull ups
50 Lunges (25 each leg)
50 inverted rows
50 close Grip push ups
50 Squats
25 Chin ups

now that i pretty much have conquered this workout... Stay tuned for the next evolution...

The BODYWEIGHT 1000 CHALLENGE! (coming soon!)

No comments: