Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Workout Monday 9-19-11

I am planning on Posting ALL of my workouts, in the hopes that:
a) - I will have a record of what I did
b) - use as motivation to actually orkout so I have something to Post
c) - Use for future use as these workouts will be changing my entire fitness level, body and mind

Monday's Workout:

Warm Up: - Jog 1/2 mile to WW Track

Football Field SNAKE: - The Entire Length of the Field - at 5 yd Intervals: (20 of them.. each at 55 yds (Width of the field)
- Lunges, Crab Walk, Side Squats, WheelBarrow (carry) Sprint, Bear Crawl, Grapvine both sides, Jog, Hops, Long Jumps with Burpees, Kartwheels, Jog, Lateral Movement - both Sides, Sprint Backwards, and a few others I can't remember - BRUTAL WORKOUT!

finish Up: SPRINT NFL Lineman Fitness Test - 25 Yd suicide. down and Back = 300 Yds in less than 70- sec.

Cool Down: Jog 1/2 Mile Home

Partners: Garret Biggs and Rusty Tingey

No comments: