Friday, November 7, 2008

Different stages of my Fitness Life


Early Years of Marriage were not kind to me. Balooned from 185 on wedding day to over 210 in just 2 yrs. January 2000



















'03 Christmas Picture. My 2nd worst photo I've ever taken Up around the 225lb range.

















Guffy's Mission Farewell '03 just started losing weight (low 220's)... (I'm the full faced one on the right)















After 2 Yrs of Triathlons, in 2004 at Newport Beach i was still not quite where I wanted to be. Around 215.

















After our Families 1st biggest Loser contest (June '06) I lost 41lbs in 12 weeks - Down to a Post Mission low of 181lbs. I was fast, but not very strong... Lost too much weight to fast to keep muscle.












Nov. '06 Pros vs Joes Seasonn 2 1st Show Taping.. put on about 10 lbs of muscle to 190lbs. Where I feel Most confortbale, Strongest, Fasted and overall peak Fitness.























Feeling Good (looking pretty good I might Ad, especially next to my hot Wife in Nov of '07. Still under the 200lb mark, and ready for American Gladiators

























My 31st B-Day... April '08. (My oldest and I share that day) Had some Knee problems and cut way back on Cardio.. and No Tri's this year. Back to 205lbs. Need to get back under 200lbs. I'm working on that!

No comments: